CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pink Pink Pink

Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own and can not be bought!

We are Kinder fanatics in our house!  The kids love them and even I love to munch away on them.  Kinder has always been great with keeping things new and exciting.  The latest and greatest thing that they have come up with is the new Pink Egg!  Now pink eggs are not just for girls.  Boys love them too, including my boy.

I have always been big on trying not to stereotype my kids.  Not just pink and dolls for Kristina and just trucks and blue for Brandon.  This is another great time to talk about how things don't have to be just for girls or just for boys.  Girls love trucks and boys love dolls, mine anyways ;)

Now I am a little late on the ball this month but there is an amazing contest going on over on the Kinder Canada facebook page for a $250 Visa gift card!  How awesome would that be to win?!?!?  Make sure you check it out ASAP as it ends tomorrow :( sorry for the short notice.


 Brandon is missing his 4 front teeth but can still eat an apple without me having to cut it up ;)



Kristina is one of the kindest, more generous people I know

xoxo to my babies

What makes your kids unique?

0 comments: