CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Printcopia

One of my favorite Holiday gift to give is something personal, and you can't get much more personal than a photo.  Whether its a family photo or a photo of you and your mom when you were little or maybe a picture of you are your best friend!  I know that I would prefer a personal gift to a box of chocolates or something but its hard for everyone to do.



I have a great canvas wrapped up under my tree right now for a special someone.  I can't wait for her to see it.  The quality of the canvas print I received from Printcopia was awesome!  I love that there were so many different options available.  You could wrap the sides with more of the picture or you can mirror the image on the sides and more.  I love that there are more ways to personalize something that starts out so personal!!

The shipping from Printcopia was unbelievably fast and it came wrapped up so nice.  There was no way it was getting damaged on the way to me.  Lots of bubble wrap and cardboard, but no Styrofoam which I love because Styrofoam is horrible.

Because Printocopia was so great to work with I wanted to tell you about some of their other great sites that they have.  Their sister companies sell vinyl banners, car magnets, and lawn signs!!

This is it for me until January, time to spend the most time I can with my babies before Christmas is all over!  Have an amazing holiday Season!!!

0 comments: