CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Posterjack for the Holidays!

Well with not long to get those last minute gifts ordered online, yup online, lets take a quiz before I finish that thought.  How many people ordered gifts online this year?  I bet a lot of you.  There are no stats available yet but I know that it gets higher and higher every year.  I cant say to much about this super special gift that I got a certain special someone this year but I feel like its the gift of the season.

I was super impressed with how fast Posterjack shipped out, it came in no time at all.  The shipping dates for the Holidays is on their site, here's a quick link to it.  Basically you have until the 14th for framed photos, and the 16th for posters, fine art prints, and peel and stick posters. 

I got a frameless mounted print for someone :) and seriously cant wait for her to open it.  Or him ;)  I also love that you can get Metal prints!  How cool would that be, I would love to get one of those, very modern and funky!


So the ordering process was very easy and clear on what to do.  You basically just choose what you want to order, upload your photo, make sure it looks how you want it, choose any add ons and then order.  You can do it on your lunch break no problem.  Make sure you follow Posterjack on Facebook because they have been having some great giveaways going on! 

If you want to get someone, especially the hard to shop for person something really special for the Holidays this is a great solution.  You can even do a gift certificate to Posterjack in case you don't know what they would like or what picture to use. 

Making memories has been my moto for the last 6 months or so and this is just a way to document and show off those memories :)  Here is a gorgeous pic of my babies just for fun :)



0 comments: