CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Joy to Share with the Children's Miracle Network


If you have been checking in around Facebook lately I would think you would have seen the hundreds of Kinder Eggs that are being given away everyday!  I really hope that if you weren't before you are now following Kinder Canada on Facebook!  750 every single weekday until December 7th so the next day is Monday December 3rd to Friday December 7th.  That's 5 chances to win a free package of the Kinder mini eggs which contain a delicious milky hazelnut centre!  I have tried them and oh my they are so delish!!


Have you watched the Martin Family story on the Kinder Canada Facebook page? Please "share" it with your friends and family to help encourage donations to the Children's Miracle Network. For every share of the video, Kinder will donate $1 to the Children’s Miracle Network, up to $5,000. There are so many great stories to be read, read them all but make sure to read and share the Martin Family story for the donation :)
Sharing and giving is something that we try to instill in our kids all year long although it seems to come out a lot more during the Holidays.  Kristina is almost at the age where I could take her to a soup kitchen kind of place to do some volunteering this year.  I don't know how we are going to fit it in with how much I am working now but I would really like to get her out there.  We talk lots about giving and how its more important to give and how much better it feels but really getting out there just makes that conversation go that much farther!

While you are on the Kinder Facebook page you can even just read the comments people are leaving about what a great program the Children's Miracle Network is and how it has affected them and their families.  It really does touch so many people and we can help, all of us can!

Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own

0 comments: