CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Grace Adele

Grace Adele purses & bags

Who is done with their Christmas shopping?  I am still not done but getting getting things crossed off my list!  My girlfriend just had her birthday last week and was she ever excited when she came over last night for her present.  Kristina may have been more excited to give her the gift but my girlfriend was pretty excited to get it.  It was a Grace Adele purse, this one below, but in a beautiful red color!  Who doesn't need a red purse!


Grace Adele bags, purses, totes, satchels & hobos

If you need a gift for that hard to shop for lady here is a great idea!  A purse or clutch or wallet is something every lady out there uses and would love to get as a gift.  I know I got a new wallet last Fall for my birthday and would already love a new one and its only been just over a year :)  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my ex bought it :)

I also love to switch out my purses.  A nice chocolate brown for the Fall or Winter and a bright orange purse for the Spring and Summer!  Clutches for a nice night on the town, New Years is coming!  One of the things that I love about Grace Adele is the accessories you can get to go with your bag.  There are adorable clips you can add on, there are clutches that fit right into the front pocket of your purse, bows, scarves and even more.  You can have the same purse year round if you want and still switch up the looks easy as pie!

You can check here to see if you have a rep in your local area and have a party!  They are a lot of fun and of course you can earn some free goodies!

0 comments: