CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pillsbury Chocolatey Crescents

We love chocolate, all of us do and really who doesn't!  The kids love to try and get me to serve dessert every night but I am not really into them eating dessert every night so we only have it sometimes.  I should admit though that sometimes for us is like 3 times a week :)  I try and do different things for dessert and don't love having the same thing again and again.  Sometimes I just give the kids some and then have sometime myself later on once the kids are in bed :)

When the kids found out that we got some coupons to try out the new Pillsbury Chocolate Crescents they were thrilled and hounded me for days until we had a spare second to make them.  Its not like they took long, only about 10 minutes from pulling the box out of the fridge to putting them in the oven but with soccer, going to their Dads and more it took up a good two weeks so do it :)  Its easy to say they were over the moon when we did pull that magic blue box out of the fridge.

Here are a few pics of us whipping it together, pretty easy, I think they could have even managed on their own, other than putting it in the hot oven.





Basically they involved a quick unroll of the dough, squeezing out some filling, rolling up, putting some chocolate filling on top and tossing in the oven.  For those of you who love a good and quick pastry chocolatey snack check them out, available in most grocery stores!

Disclosure – I am participating in the Life Made Delicious Ambassador Program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of General Mills. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own!

0 comments: