CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kinder Canada has released some great new toys

Well I am so excited to announce that I am back on board with Kinder Canada and Mom Central to bring you the latest and greatest from Kinder for the next 6 months.  I have to tell you though my kids are even more excited.  We are lucky enough to get a nice big package of Kinder eggs every month so the kids go a little Kinder crazy.  I could possibly be known as the Kinder Mom! 

We had Kristina's birthday party yesterday and I gave out Kinder eggs to the kids, right after I gave them enough sugar for the week.  Lots of cupcakes and chips but the Kinder eggs to the cake so to speak.  They were thrilled.  For some of the girls it was all about the chocolate and some all about the toy but there wasn't one who passed on ripping it open right away.

Brandon is pretty excited to take some to school for his Halloween party in a bit as well.  Gotta spread the Kinder love :)  I don't think there is even an age when you outgrow Kinder eggs.  I know I love the milky chocolate and am happy to eat it all up and pass the toy off to the kids.

With a new year coming Kinder is ahead of the game in releasing there great new toys for 2013 and they are awesome.  There are some with soft tummies, there are some cool new dinosaurs, bouncing monsters and of course some cool cars.  You will have to pick one up next time you are out and check them out, your kids will thanks you :)

Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”

0 comments: