CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2012

BIC Soleil and BIC Soleil Bella

BIC isn't just pens, although its that time of year to stock up, I am here to tell you about something else from BIC.  I shave, kind of like everyone else, hopefully those who don't shave are few and far between :)
Buying razors though is something I struggle with.  They always seem so expensive and don't seem to last me very long.  I used to only buy one kind, and wouldn't even look at the disposable razors.  They reminded me of those ones I used back in the 90's ugggg, one blade, not sharp and did a horrible job.  I don't know why I assumed they hadn't changed since then but I did.

SoleilBella

When BIC offered to send me some of their BIC Soleil and BIC Soleil Bella razors I was all ears, well legs, to try them out.  They certainly weren't anything like what I used back in the 90's!  They gave me a nice close shave, didn't dry out my skin, although I never shave without the trusty shaving cream, and were a nice fit in my hand.  You might not think that's a big deal until you try shaving with something that's not a nice fit.  I found that the blades stayed sharp for quite a while, they didn't dull after a shave or two which I can't stand about some disposables!

Here are some of the specs of the BIC Soleil Bella razors :

•4 independent spring-mounted blades: distributes and absorbs the pressure of the blades for a soft and silky skin


•Quick and easy to rinse

•Extra-large lubricated strip formulated with coconut milk for a better glide. Delivers a smooth and optimal shave

•Pivoting head follows the sensitive contours of the body

•Ergonomic handle with two soft grips specially designed for women: better handling for a safe and comfortable shave

Try one out next time you need to pick up razors and let me know what you think!


0 comments: