CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy birthday Disney Junior

Disney Junior Logo

Can you believe that Disney Junior has been here for a year already?  I sure can't! I had a post all ready to go last week to let you know about the special episode of A Bugs Life last night but I guess I didn't post it :(  Hopefully you saw the ads for it and got a chance to watch it.  My kids were with their Dad and weren't able to watch it but I PVR'd it so we can have a nice movie night this week!  Popcorn and all :)

I don't know about you but birthdays are big fun with us.  I always like to make the entire day special.  From what you want for breakfast to lunch, activities, kind of cake and anything else we do.  They don't get to decide everything but pretty close.  Favorite meals and fun cakes, its all about making memories.  That's my new motto.  Everything we do with our kids is all about making memories.  Its not about being clean, getting the boring stuff done its all about how you do and that you make some memories along the way.

Disney Junior has some great birthday goodies on their website right now.  They have some awesome ideas for everything birthday, from cake to goodie bags.  There are some really fun games on there as well as some really cute coloring sheets you can print out.  If you are like me and like to start planning the party a few months in advance be sure to check out some of the great ideas!


Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments: