CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 14, 2012

General Mills and Oasis - great deals

So now that its just me and the kids I am couponing more and more.  I only have so much money every month and now I need it to stretch ever further.  When I can get a good deal on something I tend to stock up.  Especially when its something that we eat a lot.

The kids have cereal for breakfast almost everyday.  Both kids, and me with my Honey Nut Cheerios, so that's a lot of cereal.  I have been finding lots of great cereal coupons lately and to make it even better some cereals come with great coupons on the box.  Right now you can buy Cheerios 400g, Honey Nut Cheerios 460g, Multi Grain Cheerios 390g or Oatmeal Crisp cereal 425-505g and you will get a coupon on the box for a free Oasis smoothie 1.75l or a few other 1.75l oasis juices.



There are also coupons for the Oasis classic juice or juice boxes on Lucky Charms, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, Nesquik, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reese Puffs, French Toast Crunch, Banana Nut Cheerios, or Chocolate Cheerios! You can't get a better deal than that!

I have already picked up a few, cereal lasts forever, if you can keep the kids from eating it all, and the coupons are good for a while!  Time to hit up the store!  Check out more great offers from Life Made Delicious here!

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments: