CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 14, 2012

Doc McStuffins


We have been watching a bit less TV lately trying to get a new schedule going and fitting in everything that needs to be done.  I sure have lots of to do lists and errands going on right now.  Brandon isn't missing TV to much but he has been asking about Jake and the Neverland Pirates as well as Handy Manny.

Did you see the new show on Disney Junior Doc McStuffins?  We have and both kids loved it.  I didn't think that Kristina would be to into it because she is 9 and more into the older kids shows but she loved it.  She does still love her stuffies and playing with them.  She is in bed with 5 of them right now :)  She is still big into pretend and that's what this great new show is all about. 


Doc McStuffins is about a 6 year old girl who has created a clinic with the help of her stuffies.  Its so right up my kids alleys and I am sure lots of your kids as well.  Pretend play is so important, nowadays with all of the new electronics and so on its easier than ever for kids to detach themselves from us and the whole real world and get sucked right into video games and such.  A good show like Doc McStuffins and then off to play with their stuffies is what a lot of kids need!  Mine included!

Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments: