CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Who loves Strawberry Shortcake?


Ok so last week I told you all about how Jake and the Neverland Pirates is going to be all new this week!  It started this morning and new episodes will run all week!  Friday though will be the show you have all been waiting for!  Peter Pan Returns is on Friday night at 6pm ET.  Its going to be a good one!
If you kids are not as obsessed with Jake and the Neverland Pirates as Brandon is there is some other great news for you!  Strawberry Shortcake is not just a girly show, Brandon does enjoy watching it and after this week of Jake Jake Jake I am sure he will be happy to watch some Strawberry Shortcake!
Make sure you are watching Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Big Week beginning the week of March 26th at 6pm ET including the NEW episode, Where the Berry Breezes Blow on March 30th

Let me know what you think!

Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own!

0 comments: