CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jake and the Neverland Pirates on Disney Junior


Have I mentioned before how much I love, well Brandon, loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates?  He plays Jake, he watches Jake on Disney Junior, he watches the Jake movie, he watches Peter Pan and talks and talks and talks about Jake!  I think I may have passed down my OCD to him :)

Jake and the Neverland Pirates is heading into its 2nd season, yaaaaa for Jake and his friends.  We love watching it, and even I find myself watching and listening to Jake.  I actually enjoy it and don't end up annoyed watching it or walking away because I cant' handle being in the same room.  I don't really find that with any Disney Junior shows, mostly with other channels, but my all time favorite Jake and the Neverland Pirate memory is when we were all out for dinner and Brandon dropped a piece of food and muttered "oh coconuts!"  So funny!


There is going to be a Jake and the Neverland Pirates marathon this month!  From March 19th - 23rd 6pm - 7pm EST there will be a new episode on, every night, the 6:30 showing!  You know we will be PVRing them so we can watch them again and again.  The Friday night will be the big show of Peter Pan Returns airing at 6pm EST!  Sounds like a great week, make sure you tune in!

Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own

0 comments: