CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecke​d


We just watched Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecke​d and I loved it.  The kids went with my Mom to see it in the theater and Brandon was pretty excited to watch it again.  The chipmunks have been around since I was a kid and they are awesome, they have sure changed, from just the three of them to 6.  Those girls are so cute, I love them and the different attitudes on them all is crazy awesome.


They incorporated a little but of that other movie where Tom Hanks is trapped on an island and he turns a ball into a person with a face, they do that in this show to and it was really cute.  The hidden grown up jokes are always a hit with me when watching a kids movie.  This one really had a good story line but sometimes you can get bored and the inside jokes were awesome. 

I was also a big fan of all of the singing.  I would love to find the CD of all of these songs.  They were catchy for me but would be great for listening in the van with Brandon.  I can't get enough of those little chipmunk voices. 

With any good kids movie there was also a lesson to be learned.  I won't ruin it for you but its a good one!  Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecke​d is out now in stores so be sure to check it out!

0 comments: