CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


Well was your Valentines Day all you hoped for?  I had a pretty laid back night, we aren't to big into Valentines Day.  We got the kids some chocolates but that was about it.  Occasionally Kris will buy me chocolates or we will make a nice dinner, usually at home but Valentines Day is usually so overdone and crazy out that its just not worth it.  I always told him that I would rather have a dozen red roses on the 15th of February than any on Valentines Day. 



All we did was have a nice dinner at home and relax.  What did you guys all get up too?  If you are more like me and would rather cook your lobster yourself and get a coupon for a movie out then listen up!

Once again this year the good people at General Mills have partnered with their friends at Cineplex to offer Canadian families an excuse to get out of the house and enjoy a movie or snacks! How great is it to get a bonus for buying something you already love?  Not just that – but this year they’ve made it easier than ever to redeem the on-pack offer!!  All you do is make sure you have your code(s) handy and  go to cineplex.com to get your free movie tickets. Go back as often as you like with your new code(s) – the FREE** Movie Offer is valid until May 31st.

I have already collected one!  Can't wait to get my hands on some more! 

Tell me about your Valentines Day, was it romantic, or are you more like me and waiting for the free movie tickets to go out? :)

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own!

0 comments: