CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Free Yogurt!


I can't believe I went almost 2 weeks without posting!  I have gotten a little coupon crazy!  Ya my husband thinks I am a little crazy, well a lot crazy actually.  I have started collecting, trading and of course redeeming.  Its been a lot of fun and I don't know if its because I have an obsessive personality or what but I have become quite addicted to it.

The hottest coupons are FPC (free product coupons) and you would think that because its giving you a free item that these coupons would be really hard to find.  They are really easy to find if you know where to look!  Even if you don't coupon per say I would think these would be pretty hard to throw out.

Life Made Delicious products are always known to have coupons on them.  There were the taco kits with free cheese, now there are some with $4 off beef or chicken.  There was the Hamburger Helper with the free veggies and the granola bars and fruit snacks with free juice, and now there is cereal with free yogurt!  You can check out all of the Life Made Delicious offers here!


On specially marked packages of General Mills cereal you get a free coupon for yogurt!  As much as I love a good coupon it has to be for something that you will use, and when its for a free product, even better!  I have already collected a few of these.  I buy cereal all the time, preferably when its on sale and I have a coupon :) but to pay $3 or $4 and then get a coupon for free yogurt worth $4 or so how can you not stock up and get lots!

Yes I guess I am turning into a bit of a hoarder.  I have always, when I had the money, bought a few of things that I knew I would use before they expired and were on for a great deal.  Now that I use coupons I stock up even more :)  It can be bad but when its an amazing deal you just have to do it, assuming you have the room and will use it or donate it before it goes bad!  Be sure to watch for these great coupons on your favorite cereals and check out the easy recipes on Life Made Delicious as well!

Disclaimer: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Connector program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments: