CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kinder Surprise is relaunching in Canada - who wants a free Kinder egg???

Do you or your kids love Kinder Surprise?  My kids ask for them all the time, whenever we go past some actually!  I have been chosen with a lieu of other moms to be a #KINDERMom and get to bring you all the latest and greatest news about whats new with Kinder!!  I can't wait to share with all of you and of course eat and I guess share some Kinder Surprises with my kids and of course their friends, and you know I will be eating my fare share too :)

If you want to get your hands on a FREE Kinder Surprise then keep your eyes peeled to the Kinder facebook page!  On August 29th, they haven't said what time, but that's the day that they are going to be giving away FREE Kinder Surprise coupons!  So make sure that your watching and ready to grab your FREE coupon!



This past Easter was our first camping trip of the season and it was a huge success!  We have decided to make it a family tradition and do it every year.  We went with Kris's Mom and all his Sisters, their partners and kids!  It was so fun and if you ask the kids what the best part was it was the Kinder eggs that Granny got them all.  Even for baby Mickayla who was only a few months old at the time.  She not only got them all Kinder eggs but they were Toy Story Kinder eggs which had to be the coolest thing ever according to the kids!

They each had a treat and a toy that they played with ALL day and most of them still have it!  They all love Toy Story so this was amazing, a nice yummy (peanut free) yes I just said that - and an awesome toy!  Do you have any great memories of giving your kids a Kinder egg and how it was just the best thing ever to them?  My first bit of fun info from Kinder is that they are coming out with new bigger and better toys for 2012!!  You can get a glimpse of some of the new toys here!!

Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments: