CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Old Navy gets kids ready for Summer Camp


Well Kristina only has one and a half days of school left.  I am so excited!  I am not the mom who dreads Summer vacation, although sometimes I sure do wonder what the heck we are going to do everyday :)  Because I work 3 nights a week and all weekend outside the house I don't get to spend as much time with Kristina as I would like.  I am sure there will be drama and at some points I will be wishing her back to school but overall I can't wait!

We don't do Summer camps but we do go camping, and lots of day trips to the beach and park so Old Navy was kind enough to send us some goodies to help out!  Kristina got a new backpack, plastic sandwich holder, water bottle, towel and more!  She was so thrilled with it all that she quickly dumped out her school backpack and filled up her new one with all of her school goodies!

The water bottle has a nice ice holder on the inside that you fill with water and freeze so that when you throw it in the water bottle it helps to keep the water cold all day!  Its also bright pink which makes her happy.  The sandwich holder is cute to.  Its shaped like a sandwich which is awesome because then it holds sandwich's perfectly, they don't move around at all :)



If you are going to be putting your kids in Summer camp this year you should definitely check out Old Navy for the goodies that you need, they are all at great prices!  From the essential tees to the warm sweaters down to the pajamas and flip flops, and don't forget to pack extra undies and socks ;)  Be sure to check them out online as well, we can now order from Canada and I am loving it!!

0 comments: