CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fathers Day with Disney Junior


What are your family's big plans for Fathers Day this year?  We are turning into a full on camping family and are taking our third camping trip of the season and its not even July yet!  Kris took a few days of vacation so that he could go fishing with his buddy and then his buddy's wife and I decided to join them with our kids and turn it into a fishing/camping weekend.  I don't know how excited Kris was when I told him but hes getting more and more excited the closer we get to it.

I still haven't decided what I am going to get him for Fathers Day, I am hoping to surprise him with something awesome while we are camping but that awesome things needs to come to me lol.  Maybe some sort of fishing gear. Hopefully he is reading this and will give me some sort of hint!

Disney Junior is going to be having a Father’s Day special on morning of June 19th. It will include new episodes of: Disney Imagination Movers and Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates, PLUS Handy Manny's Motorcycle Adventure. I don't know about your little ones but Brandon loves Jake and the Never Land Pirates.  He watches it all the time and I am always PVRing it. 

If you have Disney Junior on Demand then you can watch whatever shows you want when you want but if your like me and your provider doesn't have it you can always PVR the new episodes so that they are available whenever you need them!  If we were not camping we would definitely be snuggled up on the couch watching this so make sure that you tune in and if you can't just PVR it like us :)


Disclosure: I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments: