CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Renting textbooks?


When I went to college I was so stunned about the $900 bill that I had for textbooks that I would never use again! I couldn't believe it, I would have spent that much on rent for 2 months! Did you know that there was a company out there that you could rent your textbooks from? I had no idea and I bet a lot of you didn't either and this awesome news! You can actually afford to eat as a student when you are saving so much on textbooks thanks to Campus Book Rentals!


So strange as it is my first question was can you highlight in the book, weird I know, but that's what I remember doing to my books in college! And you can, you just need to keep it relevant as someone else will use it after you!


There is a FAQ section on the site you can check out here on the bottom at the left and there is so much more information available there as well! You can rent your books for the year, quarter or by semester, or even just for the Summer, there are so many ways to make it work the way you need it to. You can even purchase the books when you are done if you feel like you need to keep it! I don't know what person in school wouldn't be interested in this so feel free to pass along he info about Campus Book Rentals!

0 comments: