CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Neve Designs


I received the most gorgeous sweater in snow from Neve Designs and I am so close to fitting it, its a size XL and I am typically a 3x! I would definitely say they are generously sized but not a tonne though, its very tight on me, and a bit to short, lol, because I am usually in a 3x but I try it on all the time and can't wait until it fits me! Usually when review items don't fit me or I won't use much I hand them off to close friends and family and get there opinions and thoughts on what they think of the product but not this time!!
I love this sweater so much that I know I will fit into it one day and I can't stand to even think of giving it away! Its classic yet different and funky, because I got the black and white it goes with everything, you can dress it up and dress it down, its super warm and I will definitely keep checking their site for new great and gorgeous products! You should check them out too!


Neve Designs carries, not only some of the most gorgeous sweaters I have seen, but scarves, hats, wraps, socks, and more!! And they have them for men and women! Be sure to check them out!!

0 comments: