CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flat Iron Experts

When I am thinking of getting anything I want to go to the experts, so when looking for a flat iron, why not go to Flat Iron Experts?

I got the KQC flatiron to review and although I really loved it, it worked great on Kristina's hair, we really didn't need two straight irons so I gave it to my girlfriend and asked her to tell me what she thought of it!

This flatiron works great! The ceramic surface heats up very quickly and it has a great range of heat, my hair is very thick and naturally curly so the high heat setting available is exactly what I need. The iron is not as wide as ones I have used previously and that makes it great for creating instant curls and waves. This iron does as good a job as any brand a stylist has used on me


Here is its description online!

KQC is the fastest growing manufacturer of electrical personal care appliances, from hair straighteners, hair dryers and curling irons. KQC products are made in the Korea; they are known to produce the best and most advanced ceramic / tourmaline heaters. KQC flat iron is #1 choice for professional in British Columbia and is expanding around the world. It delivers high performance product design to help you achieve salon finish at home. Flat Iron Experts rated KQC flat iron as the #1 best flat iron ; we recommend KQC flat irons with confidence.


If you are in the market for a new flat iron, curler or hair dryer be sure to check out Flat Iron Experts as they have some awesome prices, plenty of information, and great promotions going on!

0 comments: