CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome back!

I hope you all had the most amazing holiday, we had the best one yet! I really think that it gets better every year! The kids just get more and more into it and the magic seems to get bigger and bigger every year!

I had a nice few weeks off from posting but I have still been lining up more for the New Year and can't wait to share even more with you all! I am always getting bored with things, I don't know if you are the same, I used to rearrange my living room every month until we moved into this place because it all only fits one way. Now I just move toys around and rearrange the kids room :)

So my question for all of you is are you liking how my blog looks? Would you change anything? Design wise or content wise or anything else you can think of! I am always open to constructive criticism!

1 comments:

Amy Brown said...

I like the look, it's very easy to navigate and it loads quickly!
Happy New year!