CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am here

Sorry, I am here, I just can't seem to wrap my head around anything but painting with the kids and cuddling on the couch this week. I am super tired and have had a week that's way off schedule. My bff has been on holidays all week so we have been hanging out lots and the kids have had a great week! I also had an old friend that I have known for over 10 years, but we haven't been close the last few but still saw each other and visited, just didn't plan it, does that make sense. We ran into each other and visited and have lots of friends/family in common, so even though we haven't spent much consistent time together I am pretty upset by her passing. She was young, in her 30s and passed away of cancer, I hate cancer, it takes so many good people away from us! Whenever someone passes from cancer I can't help but think of all of the others that have passed, its a sad time!

I do have some posts to get up, I am working on it, I just wanted you all to know that I am here and will be posting again soon, I just need to get my head in the game!

0 comments: