CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snack Pack Share a Smile


Smiling, as they say, is good for the soul. I love to smile and especially making the people around me smile! My favorite little thing to do to make Kristina smile while shes at school, and so that she knows I am thinking about her is to slip in a little note in her lunch bag! I got some from Micheal's and they are awesome. Just a cute little not to say, you are special, or I love you, or you can do anything! They are awesome!!

There is an awesome new Snack Pack Smile Campaign going on on Facebook right now and it all heps out the Food Bank! How awesome is that! I am all for helping out the Canadian Food Bank! They are always in need, especially during the Fall and Winter months when it is much colder out! If you could do something for the Food Bank without leaving your couch would you do it? Its so easy and you can do it everyday!

Just go to their facebook page and each and every time you share a smile with a friend, Snack Pack will donate $1 to Food Banks Canada. If that wasn’t enough, you are also entered to win a great weekly prize. Now that is something we can all smile about! Every day for the next 10 weeks you’ll see a new idea for different ways to enjoy a smile with a Snack Pack. Make a little promise to yourself to indulge in a little afternoon fun and accept the challenge. Knowing that you’re helping to feed the hungry should bring a little extra smile to your day!

Spread the word about the Snack Pack Smile Campaign! Let’s make sure we help them reach their $20,000 goal! Check out their Facebook page here!

To find out more about Snack Pack products (including Juicy Gels and low-fat puddings), visit them at http://www.snackpackcanada.ca/

Disclosure - I am participating in the Snack Pack program by Mom Central on behalf of Conagra Foods Canada. I received a gift card as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments: