CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Tarte

Do you have a big make-up lover on your Christmas list this year? Tarte is amazing place to get your cosmetics from, they are all organic and safe and natural! They are also made with amazing quality and last. They don't just wear off after a few hours, I put it on in the morning around 7 or 8 and its still looking good when I go to bed around 10! That's great makeup that I know many would love to find under the tree!


Before I started tarte out of my one bedroom apartment in 1999, I was a total beauty addict like you but quickly became frustrated when I couldn’t find healthy, nourishing cosmetics – everything I found was full of unhealthy, synthetic formulas. And whether it was department store makeup or one of the very few ‘healthy’ makeup lines I was able to find, the packaging was so unglamorous I hardly wanted to buy it let alone take it out of my purse in public!

So I set out to create a line that would prove that glamour can be good for you by pioneering the use of high-performance naturals™ that bring clinical results to the everyday woman! Ten years later tarte is the leader in earth engineered™ beauty offering the widest selection of natural cosmetics full of skinvigorating™ ingredients including our proprietary t5 super fruit complex™ (a blend of the five most active, free-radical fighting super fruits), vitamins, minerals and natural fruit and plant extracts. But it’s not just about what’s in our healthy formulas; it’s what’s not in them that really sets us apart! Over 98% of our products are formulated without parabens, phthalates, sulfates and synthetic fragrances, just to name a few.

We don’t just stop at the formulas – our chic, runway-inspired cases and compacts are more then just pretty packaging. We’re helping reduce green house gas emissions one mascara at a time by creating components that are made from recyclable or post-consumer recycled material and can often be re-used to help reduce environmental waste. We like to say we’re doing the ‘leg work’ to help all of us minimize our carbon footprints.

I was sent the Limited Edition Holiday pallette Royal Collection, the Crown Jewels lip gloss set, and The Jewlery Box *Exclusive to Sephora*! They have some amazing colors, some nice natural everyday kind of colors, some crazy awesome bold colors and everything in between! I love their selection!!!

I love them all and will definitely be picking up some more of this great line in the near future! If you have a makeup junkie on your list be sure to check out Tarte! They have these great kits all ready to go or you can pick out sets yourself or just buy singles, one thing is sure, you won't be disappointed in the selection or quality!

0 comments: