CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Burt's Bees

I have always been a huge fan of Burt's Bees! I use their After Sun Soother and have for a two years! As soon as I found it I was thrilled! I used to use just aloe and it was messy and sticky and I didn't like it but it worked OK. Once I tried Burt's Bees After Sun Soother I was hooked. It rubs in smooth and isn't sticky at all. I like to keep it in the fridge so its nice and refreshing and cool when I apply it! It helps my skin so much and as much as I apply sunscreen I need to use this a few times a year!

Burt's Bees sent me some Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion and I was not disappointed. Its great, rubs in nicely and has a nice light scent to it. Its great on my dry winter skin and isn't greasy at all! That's huge to me in a lotion. I can't stand and won't use lotion if its greasy!


Burt's Bees has lots of great items that would make great stocking stuffers for the Holidays so be sure to check them out! I will be picking up some of their lip balms for Kristina's stocking!

0 comments: