CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Looking back at favorties and looking forward to Christmas

There is a lot of buzz going around online about Christmas! Can you believe it? I sure can, I already have a few things put aside and am thinking about what else to get the kids this year. What will the must have toys be and what will end up never to be touched again?

This year I would like to run a Christmas Gift Guide on Fun and Funky Mommy and also a look back at my top 10 favorites of the last year!

The Christmas Gift Guide will run from October 1st to the end of November I think. If you would like to see your company in the spotlight on Fun and Funky Mommy please let me know. I also have advertising spaces available!

My top 10 favorites of this last year though will be chosen by me and my family. Our favorite and most popular items from this past year! I can't wait to share them with you so make sure you are on the look out for it!

If you have a product or company you would like to see featured for the Holiday season, drop me a line and let me know! There will be lots of giveaways as well to help out with your holiday shopping! Hooray for shopping online and not leaving the house to deal with the crazy amounts of people in the malls!

Contact funandfunkymommy@gmail.com for more info and check out my great new Holiday button, you can put it up now and start earing extra entries!!


Holiday Gift Guide

1 comments:

Amy Brown said...

I added your new button
http://momplays2win.blogspot.com/
thanks!