CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

BEARPAW

After trying out the BEARPAW sandals this last summer I fell in love. I couldn't wait to try out their boots! They sent me the Meadow in smoke which looks like a brownish grey and I seriously love them! I have worn them everyday since they arrived. I am a flip flop girl at heart, ask anyone :) I love Fall and its my favorite season but I hate having to put on socks and shoes, its just not the same. My BEARPAW boots are so cozy and comfy that I don't mind having to put away my flip flops for the season.


They are great for tucking your jeans into if you wear skinnys but if your like me and look awful in a pair of skinnys them you can still look great with your jeans over top! I work in retail (clothing) and have shoe issues because I don't like cheap and uncomfortable shoes so I get in quite a bit of trouble because my shoes aren't always appropriate, think runners ;) ! I went into work with my new boots on last night and showed them off and they all loved them and were happy that I was wearing boots that I loved and that were appropriate! Yaaa BEARPAW and Yaaa me!


There are so many celebs out there now that are wearing BEARPAW which also tells you how good of a brand they are. If you watch BEARPAW'S facebook page they have pictures up with what celeb has been spotted in what style! They are great boots and I know that I will love them for years to come!

BEARPAW has so many different styles of boots you are sure to find one that you will love just as much as I love my Meadow! They have tall boots, short boots, slippers, knit boots and more! They come in lots of different colors and different heights as well. You can also follow BEARPAW on twitter!

0 comments: