CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fathers Day

Fathers Day is coming.....soon! Have you started thinking about what your going to get for the father in your life. Your father or your husband, father in law or even your single mother. I have definitely started thinking about what to get, and I think I have even decided but can't spill the beans here about what I have decided.

Some suggestions he has given me are a new Wii game, camping equipment, a new mattress, or even a new mattress topper (our mattress is awful) and sleep. He usually is the one getting up with the kids, even if he gets up and then I get up a bit later and he goes back to bed. I almost never get up with them, they are up at about 6 so that would be huge for him.

What man wouldn't want a new flat screen TV, a weekend away, a new laptop or a game of golf, golf equipment or night out with the guys! Check out Overstock.com for some great ideas!

What are you getting someone for Fathers Day this year? Have you decided yet?

0 comments: