CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sugar Free Ring Pop


My kids love candy, what kid doesn't? However I don't like to give it to them all the time, they get all wired up on sugar and then they drive me crazy! When I heard about the sugar free ring pop I was pretty excited, well as excited as you can get over candy lol!

I have been babysitting my two nephews so the other day while they were here all 4 kids had one and they loved them. They loved that they could carry it with them on their fingers and could still keep on playing without having to put it down. They even enjoyed that it made some of their mouths and lips all blue!

The ring pops are sweetened with Splenda so personally I wouldn't give my child more than one or they might have the runs but who needs more than one anyways. I would definitely pick these up next time I see them in town. They were a big hit!

They come in Blue Raspberry, Watermelon and Strawberry, check them out, they are delicious!

0 comments: