CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

New winner and an update

So I have been messing around with my blog a bit, I am sure that you can tell :) I spent about 3 hours trying to find a way to change my button but without you having to change the code you have but I can't for the life of me figure it out. So bad news is that all posts from here on out you need to have my new button for. But the good news is that my button and code are finally up and working properly! I am so sorry about that, I know its a bit of a pain.

The other bit of news I have is that I have to pick a new winner for the Stortz and Associates giveaway of the Sprig Eco Truck. I made a mistake and its only for Canada. Thank you to Traci for being so understanding about it!

So the new winner is comment number 122

122. zachsgran said...
I like the animal alphabet puzzlezachsgran1 at yahoo dot com
Monday, January 04, 2010 10:40:00 AM

I hope you are Canadian. I will email you right now!

Thanks again to everyone for entering!

0 comments: