- Give a portion of profits to charities to support orphaned children and medical missions that provide free surgery to needy children.
- Support the Tarsier Foundation to protect the endangered Tarsier monkey, the smallest in the world.
Their products are:
95% Natural Derived ingredients
90% Certified Organic ingredients
Clinically tested by dermatologists and pediatricians
Free of parabens and phthalates
No animal by-products and no animal testing
Earth Baby Organics carries lots of baby organic bath products. They also have a sunscreen, refreshing mist, and diaper cream. There prices are great and there products are awesome!
We got to try out the organic sun n fun sunscreen, organic cuddle soft lotion, organic tiny bubbles shampoo, and the organic playfull sudzz baby bath gel. We tried all of them and they are great. The shampoo and the baby bath gel can both be used as a shampoo and body wash. They smell great, rinse clean and a little bit goes a long way. The lotion is very moisturising and great with Brandons dry skin and dried to almost a powder like finish.
Even though it isn't summer and we didn't need any sunscreen I put it on one day anyways to see how it went on and felt once it was on. It went on nice and didn't feel all greasy or anything. This is something that I am looking forward to using more this summer and would even use it on myself.
One lucky winner will take home whichever two products they want!
Go to Earth Baby Organics and tell me what two products you would like if you win
(This must be done for additional entries to count)
- Publicly follow Fun and Funky Mommy
- Subscribe via email
- Add my new button to your blog (and leave me the link) (NOW WORTH TWO ENTRIES)
- Become a fan of Fun and Funky Mommy on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway (and leave me the link) (NOW WORTH TWO ENTRIES)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway (can be done daily but make sure you link it to me)
***** Contest will end on February 24th at 8:00 PM. I will use Random.org to choose the winner, email the winner and post the winners name on Fun and Funky Mommy. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Make sure that your profile is set to public or that you include your email in your comments because if I can't get a hold of you you can't win! Contest open to Canada and the USA*****