CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

More winners and a re-draw

So I have a few more winners for you tonight!



I have to do a re-draw for Snack Taxi as I have not heard back from our winner so the new winner is comment number 45

angela said...
tweetedhttp://twitter.com/kewtkids
Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:03:00 PM

And the winner of the Hazelaid neclace or bracelet of their choice is comment number 12

sheena said...
I subscribezombie_bride@hotmail.com
Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:15:00 AM

The winner of the two pairs of panties or boxer briefs from My Beautiful Girl is comment number 35

Anonymous said...
I subscribe via emailcarobe53@yahoo.ca
Saturday, November 28, 2009 7:53:00 PM

Congrats to all of our winner! You have 72 hours to reply to my email, check your inboxes and spam folders!

0 comments: