CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sustainable Kids

I love organic clothing. If I can get my hands on it I will wear that on my kids hands down before anything else. There's nothing better for them. Don't get me wrong I am not against wearing cotton or other fabrics on my children, in fact that's what they have the most of. But if I have organic, they wear it way way more. Same goes for food, if I can get organic food for cheap of course I would feed it to my family but if I can't, I can't and that's OK.


Sustainable Kids has some awesome clothing. They have a huge range of sizes (2-14) which I love. I find it way harder to find organic clothing for my almost 7 year old than I do my 18 month old. Sadly when it was time to pick what I wanted to try out my daughter was in a mood, if you have an almost 7 year old I am sure you can relate. She didn't like anything. However I am sure if I just picked something and ordered it for her she would have loved it. She was in a mood. Sucks for her but was great for Brandon.




I got to try out the Born Venet Hoodie for Brandon and the Oceans Adler tee shirt. These are awesome pieces of clothing! They are made from hemp, organic and recycled cotton. I got these a bit big for Brandon so they will fit him later on. I washed them already and they didn't shrink at all. I love that. I can't stand buying something that fits great and then once you wash it it shrinks up and you can't use it anymore!


With every purchase from Sustainable Kids you get a flattened cardboard box. Whats the box for? Its for donations for the children's village in Haiti. They are in great need of small toys, books, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, soap etc. The box has prepaid shipping so you can just pop some stuff in it and help out some kids on the other side of the world. That is a great feeling!


Sustainable Kids clothing is available to purchase at Greenedge Kids http://www.greenedgekids.com/StoreBox/brands/sustainable_kids/all.htm
and at the Econscious Market http://www.econsciousmarket.com/site/Products/Organic_Babies-Organic_Kids/Organic_Kids/

Check them out, we love them!

0 comments: