CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

About Me

So you want to know a bit about me do you? Well I don't really know where to start. I have come to love blogging. I started out with a mommy blog, blogging about my kids and my family. I still have it and try to update it regularly but this blog wins out and takes up more of my time.

I used to own a children's consigment store and loved it. It was a lot of work but I loved the people and the kids. I got to meet so many local families and help to welcome there little ones into the world. Getting to watch them grow was amazing and I still miss that a lot.

When my now almost 2 year old was 4 months old I sold it to two amazing women who have done amazing things with my store. They have expanded it hugely and have brought many new items into their store, which is where some of my inspiration and ideas come from.

I always shopped online a little bit but have recently realized how big the web is and how many stores there are out there. If you can think of it, you can probably buy it, and if not you should make it yourself and sell it yourself.

I love spending hours, too many according to my husband, browsing online for more and more products to feature on Fun and Funky Mommy. There are just so many products out there that I want to learn more about and that I want to share with all of you!

I have met so many amazing moms and dads out there who are selling some amazing things and I love sharing that with all of you!

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like writing it! If you have any questions or suggestions please email me @ funandfunkymommy@gmail.com

Thanks!